IFCO is pleased to announce the winners of the 2014 Leadership Scholarship:
1st Place: James Evans from Life West
2nd Place: Bronwyn Hunt from New Zealand Chiropractic College
3rd Place: Justin Schutrumpf from Life University
Leadership Scholarship Guidelines:
2014 LEADERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP
Nominate a Student
(even if that student is you)
3 Prizes Totaling $5000
Just for doing what you love…
The IFCO will consider all nominated students who have advanced and/or promoted the philosophy, science or art of chiropractic in a significant way. The IFCO feels that it is important to acknowledge, reward and encourage those students who are taking the initiative, and have gone beyond their comfort zone, to experience chiropractic beyond the classroom. Contributions will not be judged solely on how “large scale” the contribution is, but also on the level of foresight the student has in their activity to further the practice of chiropractic. The objective of the scholarship is to reward a student who is willing to take a leadership role this early in their chiropractic career. Financial awards will be sent to the chiropractic educational institution to be credited to the winning students’ accounts.
Who is qualified: Any matriculating students who are enrolled in chiropractic colleges, universities, or any IFCO-recognized programs of instruction with a chiropractic career track.
Who may nominate: Any student (including self) or employee of a chiropractic college or university that is an IFCO-recognized programs of instruction with a chiropractic career track, as well as any licensed D.C. The person nominating must state why the nominee is deserving of the scholarship award in 1000 words or less.
How to nominate: Include a cover sheet with name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, school name, and student’s present level of trimester/quarter. Also include name, address, and telephone number of nominator if not self-nominating.
- All scholarship entries should be double-spaced and be in normal font of 10-12 pitch, 1000 words or less, formatted in Word.
- Deadline: Scholarship entries must be e-mailed by August 16, 2014.
- E-mail entries to: IFCO@IFCOchiro.org specifying in the Subject line:
2014 Scholarship for Leaders.
- A confirmation of receipt of the e-mail will be sent to you. Please contact the IFCO office if you do not receive confirmation by August 19, 2014.
- Award recipients will be announced and recognized at the IFCO Global Summit in Miami, FL on September 26, 2014 (winner need not be present).